WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening lads..

Can any of you chime me in on any places/shops in Japan that i could really purchase a Frogman.A friend of mine could be heading to Japan in these couple of months and i might try him to get me one over there.Any suggestions?

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
If your mate is heading to Tokyo, then the G-Shock store in Odaiba is a must visit first destination! A mecca for all G-nerds! I was there the other day and saw a good selection of Frogs, even had a nice collection of rare Frogs on display. :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
If your mate is heading to Tokyo, then the G-Shock store in Odaiba is a must visit first destination! A mecca for all G-nerds! I was there the other day and saw a good selection of Frogs, even had a nice collection of rare Frogs on display. :-!

Wish we had a G store in So Ca :-( :-(

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Wish we had a G store in So Ca :-( :-(
You and ME BOTH!!!! That would be too cool! (Except I need mine to be on the East Coast!!) One small problem might be an empty bank account!!!!!:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d

·
Registered
689 Posts
You and ME BOTH!!!! That would be too cool! (Except I need mine to be on the East Coast!!) One small problem might be an empty bank account!!!!!:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d:-d
you two plus me, makes it 3 - that wish for a G Shock in So Cal.

Go LAKERS!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts