WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Monday my new Frogman Military arrived and to say that I am impressed is an understatement. Black lettering, all hardware in black, dark blue-green bezel and straps and a light red background for the display. Comes in the same can as the Master Blue but in subdued OD. All for $249.USD. A real steal for a Japan manufactured Frogman with a 2422 module.

I'm very impressed with its accuracy. Set it midday last Monday and it's still tack on with my atomic Pathfinder.

This is an outstanding addition to my collection of fifteen Frogman watches and I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a reasonably priced military style Frogman.

PM me if you'd like the vendor information.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Very nice Mike :-!. How many Frogs is that now in the collection?

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
And I thought I had it bad with 11 Citizen watches :-d:-!.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And I thought I had it bad with 11 Citizen watches :-d:-!.
That's just my Frogmen Brian. I also own a DW-6600, a DW5600MS from Seiya, a basic DW5600E, and three Pathfinders.

I also own a Marathon TSAR, a Marathon SAR and a Marathon Navigator with date.

I own a Fortis B-42 GMT Cosmonaut chronograh.

I own a Citizen 200m black Air Diver and a Citizen Japan model GMT, both from Seiya.

Then there are the Timexs and Suuntos.

Friggin' watch nut.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's just my Frogmen Brian. I also own a DW-6600, a DW5600MS from Seiya, a basic DW5600E, and three Pathfinders.

I also own a Marathon TSAR, a Marathon SAR and a Marathon Navigator with date.

I own a Fortis B-42 GMT Cosmonaut chronograh.

I own a Citizen 200m black Air Diver and a Citizen Japan model GMT, both from Seiya.

Then there are the Timexs and Suuntos.

Friggin' watch nut.
Oops. I forgot to mention my MkII Quad 10.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts