WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I've been poking around and very recently started to think I might get a froggy! Most of the g's i have been gotten $100 or less (which is part of the appeal)... I've been trying to find a benchmark for prices of frogmans, but I'm not familiar enough with all the variations to really figure out some of the price differences...

I am no opposed to buying used and am usually bargain hunting for a good condition used one, rather than paying full retail for new...

Does anyone have a general 'pricing guide' to used froggies ... I'm not necessarily looking for a special edition version...

thanks!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
The prices are all over the place. It really depends on the model. Some used ones are worth more than there original retail price. Even finding some models for sale at all is rare.

If you post a specific model then we can give you some ballpark price ranges.

If you like the new MIRB Frogman, it's going to be the easiest to find and get a good deal on right now.

GW-200MS-1:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I was very confused when trying to get Frog prices a few months ago. You'll have almost identical models, but one will be $125 more for some reason. Hunt down the model you like, then try to find a good price on it. Unfortunately there isn't one place that has the best prices on everything.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the advice and offers to gauge the price when i actually find something... i've been eying that gw-200MS-1 and saw the deal on jomashop... the hunt is on!!

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
The prices are all over the place. It really depends on the model. Some used ones are worth more than there original retail price. Even finding some models for sale at all is rare.

If you post a specific model then we can give you some ballpark price ranges.

If you like the new MIRB Frogman, it's going to be the easiest to find and get a good deal on right now.

GW-200MS-1:
+1 on the MIRB Frogman.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Just bought that one at Jomoshop, or should I say put in the order on Friday. I'll let you know when it arrives: $208 for some reason. Good deal from what I can discern at this point.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I hope all you guys buying the MIRB Frogman from Jomashop.com receive all your orders and that they honor the price. I ordered a Crazy Colors 6900 from them last week and they cancelled that part of the order without even notifying me. I guess they didn't actually have it in stock even though the website said it was. Bastards.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I hope all you guys buying the MIRB Frogman from Jomashop.com receive all your orders and that they honor the price. I ordered a Crazy Colors 6900 from them last week and they cancelled that part of the order without even notifying me. I guess they didn't actually have it in stock even though the website said it was. Bastards.
yeah with all the orders of this model, it makes you wonder if they have that many in stock LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts