WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me if there is a difference in size between my older DW-9900 battery powered titanium frogman and the dawn black anniversary version? If bigger...how much bigger is the newer version? Also, any problems the gold accents scratching up or wearing away away?

I bought a pair of the GW-5525 anniversary version G's and the gold face makes the watch so easy to read...I'm hoping that the frogman has the same effect.

Anybody able to give a reference for Novica1 (wsu seller)?

Thank you.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Can anybody tell me if there is a difference in size between my older DW-9900 battery powered titanium frogman and the dawn black anniversary version? If bigger...how much bigger is the newer version? Also, any problems the gold accents scratching up or wearing away away?

I bought a pair of the GW-5525 anniversary version G's and the gold face makes the watch so easy to read...I'm hoping that the frogman has the same effect.

Thank you.
have not bought from him but have seen him list many things |>

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
The Tough Solar Frogmen look much larger on the wrist than the DW-9900.

The gold display of the Dawn Black Frogman easily makes it the easiest to read Tough Solar Frogman yet made. :-!

·
Registered
895 Posts

Thank you.
I can. :)

He is top notch. Ships fast and is super accurate in his description of condition.

He gets from me - |>|>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts