WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It appears that amazon has 23 Frogs in stock but check out the description :roll:

Casio Men's G-Shock Limited Edition Frog Man Waveceptor Watch #GW225A-

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
linkage por favor.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
As compared to other special or limited models, there seems to be quite a stream of Dawn Black Frogmans passing through the Amazon. :)

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Waveceptor!?

Good price tho. (I just paid $350 for the same one on eBay...)
James welcome to the forum :-! i was just curious for 350 did you look at the G G Frog b-) same price new from casio :roll: i realy like it but could not afford at this time waiting on ICERC Gulfman |>

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As compared to other special or limited models, there seems to be quite a stream of Dawn Black Frogmans passing through the Amazon. :)
yeah i wish they could get the G G Frog or the Master Blue for that price :) now that they have a casio store at amazon no telling what will pop up :-d

·
Registered
74 Posts
James welcome to the forum :-! i was just curious for 350 did you look at the G G Frog b-) same price new from casio :roll: i realy like it but could not afford at this time waiting on ICERC Gulfman |>
Thank you!

Sigh...I went crazy for G's (especially for froggies) these days.

Was looking all over on ebay and spent $800 for master blue and dawn black (...I know the price is crazyo|o|o|).

Also bought a couple M5600.....

I'll post some pictures when they all arrived.:thanks

P.S. ....Should I get another Dawn black for wearing?

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thank you!

Sigh...I went crazy for G's (especially for froggies) these days.

Was looking all over on ebay and spent $800 for master blue and dawn black (...I know the price is crazyo|o|o|).

Also bought a couple M5600.....

I'll post some pictures when they all arrived.:thanks
From what i have heard Master Blue is getting very high prices due to it being a japan only release o| we need a second us release :) you reading this casio. maybee you should :roll:

ooh as far as spending too much on gss welcome to the club

·
Registered
333 Posts
Something almost irrelevant: I’ve heard somewhere that amazon.com won’t ship electronic stuff to Europe's counties that have custom taxes. Does anybody know if this is true? I ‘am interesting especially for Greece and alternatively for England……

·
Banned
731 Posts
From what i have heard Master Blue is getting very high prices due to it being a japan only release o| we need a second us release :) you reading this casio. maybee you should :roll:

ooh as far as spending too much on gss welcome to the club

The MB frogman is also released outside Japan in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and maybe Indonesia (?). It has the same packaging like the DB frogman. ;-)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
The MB frogman is also released outside Japan in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and maybe Indonesia (?). It has the same packaging like the DB frogman. ;-)
Yep, but it seems the number of the Master Blue Frogs that were actually made were alot less then the Dawn Black Frogs .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts