WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I would like to share here with you my very recent passion for the G-Shock ...

Maybe is the summer or my age, but in the last weeks I decided the I need a watch that I can wear during my free time, while playing with my children and during my next summer holiday.

So, also thanks to your suggestion and to the ones of another italian Casio fan that posts also here (gettocard) I bought tha GW-7900B-1ER.

Here below few pics taken here on the forum (not mine, credit goes to the actual owner ... :-d) just to let you know what I got.

It is a real stunning watch, perfect on the wrist, withh all the features that one is looking in a watch like this, like the solar panel and the atomic synch.

As you know in these situations (;-)), I started thinking that the GW-7900B-1ER is too nice to be used in vacation the next week, so I needed a watch that I could really use as a tool without any worries during swimming, mountain bike and so on; making the story short, I had to buy another one ... b-) ... the G-9000-3V, the one in the picture here below that I should receive in a couple of days ...

Thanks all for your great contribution to this stunning Casio forum !

Ciao

Engi

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Engi,

Welcome aboard !!! This is a great forum, the problem is that your bank account will go down very far because of it. Enjoy the great new G's

·
Registered
902 Posts
Welcome to the Gshock family. I'm happy my advices were useful !! Now use them the best way a Gshock should be used : abuse them !!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Congrats! This seems oddly familiar... because I did a very similar thing!

This week I got my first G - the very same model you have. And then I thought I really wanted another one. A limited one.

So I just ordered a GW-225c - the Master Blue Frogman - and should be getting it in the next week or so.

I can see your problem because I am living it as well!:-d

Good luck and welcome to the 2G club?

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
I just got my first two G Shocks in the mail yesterday and today. I was in the same spot you are in. I needed a good watch for beating around on vacation and on the weekends... Now I have two and looking to buy more. This forum is causing my wallet to smoke.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Very Good! I own this watch and love it! When I go to Venice Beach in Los Angeles to look at the ladies.... I have this on! Congratulations!:-!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a lot for your repy !

I'm happy I'm not alone in this "2G-Shock mental approach" ... :-d

Ciao

Engi

·
Registered
403 Posts
Love that GW 7900 (2nd "beater" is cool too) ! I've been keeping myself from pulling the trigger on it for a few weeks, mostly because it is full price at Macy's. This forum has that effect on people.
I started with ONE G, a DW 6900, and now have 7. :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts