WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week, I saw a video advertisement on Facebook for the City Dweller 6 from "Classyhands" in Norway. A little digging quickly revealed it is a scam site and, sadly, many folks had posted how they had sent money and still haven't received anything.

I was really intrigued by the video showing the City Dweller 6. I took a screenshot of the dial in the video and marked up the complications, as best as I can interpret.

Question is, has anyone ever seen anything in this configuration or any movement with a similar arrangement?

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
I think VC Métiers d'Art are close to this. They have wandering minutes, hours, days and dates in different parts of the dial, so with some modification they can be arranged to look similar to this fake concept
1651121.png.scale.2000.2000.jpeg

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
18,210 Posts
After two weeks, the only comment so far have been on the desirability and viability of this layout, but not the availability. If the only source known is a "scam site" (whatever that means), then I guess the underlying mechanism that enables this layout is probably part of the scam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts