WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My nine year old daughter has been asking me for a "G" for the longest. I finally have given in since she always says "but dad, you have a bunch of G Shocks".

So here it is......."The Pink Whale"

She loves the jelly and various graphics of animals in the display. Now I can justify my soon to be coming arrivals that I ordered.

Stay tuned.

Sent from LG G3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
cute! |>
i wasnt going to force my taste in watches on to my (16months) daughter (even tho she already has a G-mini :p ) but it seems shes coming around anyway. she takes my beater gw6900 off my desk and waves it at me untill i put it on for her then she walks around the house pressing the light button and waving and chatting to imaginary people haha
waiting for the proud day she asks me for one (hoping itll be something cheaper than a rangeman tho :p )

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
cute! |>
i wasnt going to force my taste in watches on to my (16months) daughter (even tho she already has a G-mini) but it seems shes coming around anyway. she takes my beater gw6900 off my desk and waves it at me untill i put it on for her then she walks around the house pressing the light button and waving and chatting to imaginary people haha
waiting for the proud day she asks me for one (hoping itll be something cheaper than a rangeman tho)
I have a younger daughter who's four, and she's wanting one as well lol. I think between my two girls and this one watch and their constant pressing of the light button, there will be need for a battery sooner than later LOL.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I bought both my 4 and 5 year olds those g-shock looking $4 watches. It has EL and yep, batteries didnt last longer than a month since they both kept playing with the light. Maybe i'll give them my f-94w and f-105w when they turn 8 and 9.

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
I have a younger daughter who's four, and she's wanting one as well lol. I think between my two girls and this one watch and their constant pressing of the light button, there will be need for a battery sooner than later LOL.

for that reason, im glad my beater is a solar lol

if not, looks like itll have to be a gdx for her then ;)

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
Get em hooked young! :-!
Bet this won't be her last....

Reactions: Mrcrooka1

·
Registered
140 Posts
(even tho she already has a G-mini :p )
How much smaller is the Mini series? Any chance you could photo one beside a square? (Or some other G you have?)

I have daughters too, who will need g-shocks too. :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Awesome! :-!

My daughter is 21 and she wears about three different Michael Kors watches. I cringe every time I see them. They are overpriced junk.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Funny, I bought the same watch in green for my niece when she turned 10. :-!

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
How much smaller is the Mini series? Any chance you could photo one beside a square? (Or some other G you have?)

I have daughters too, who will need g-shocks too. :)
noticeably smaller than baby g's and WAY smaller than regular g's. lower profile and shorter straps, perfect for kids/toddlers/infants

this is the only pic i have handy at work, not a great perspective but you get the idea even tho the frog and the gdx dwarfs it lol
she was around 1yo in this pic and on the first hole on the strap.

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
Awesome! :-!

My daughter is 21 and she wears about three different Michael Kors watches. I cringe every time I see them. They are overpriced junk.
You have a duty as a father to get her wearing cool Baby G's! :-d :-d

·
Registered
140 Posts
noticeably smaller than baby g's and WAY smaller than regular g's. lower profile and shorter straps, perfect for kids/toddlers/infants

this is the only pic i have handy at work, not a great perspective but you get the idea even tho the frog and the gdx dwarfs it lol
she was around 1yo in this pic and on the first hole on the strap.

Very good, thank you!

Reactions: Tetsu Tekubi
1 - 20 of 20 Posts