WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received my Halios Holotype PVD/Yellow #041 today. I like it a lot. First impression was "Holy Crap", this thing weighs a ton! Took two links out of the bracelet, put it on, and now I hardly know it's on my wrist. I was a little worried about the 15mm height, but it looks fine. Nice positive clicks on the bezel with just the right amount of tightness while turning it. First PVD finish I've owned, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it is really well done.

I have to agree with Statius in a previous post, this will be a great summertime watch. T-shirt, shorts, flip-flops, and an old ball cap are a perfect match. The watch will draw one's eye for sure, but everything is understated for a no nonsense but causal look.

Well done Jason and thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
this will be a great summertime watch. T-shirt, shorts, flip-flops, and an old ball cap are a perfect match. The watch will draw one's eye for sure, but everything is understated for a no nonsense but causal look.

Well done Jason and thank you!
I'm wearing it with a nice, bright yellow t-shirt right now. In fact, the two yellows match nicely:-d. Your outfit description is exactly what I'll be wearing mine with for the next couple of months. Still, need some picks, bro.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics ... everything is the same except the s/n and the wrists ..... I believe the hair on my wrist is longer. No worries though, I post some pics soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts