WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TZ-90%. Here is an authentic, all original 50s or 60s Oris manual wind with a black dial and sub-seconds! The chrome case/ SS snap back measures 32.6mm wide (w/o the crown), 38mm long, 9.4mm high, and has 18mm lugs. The even number hours have numerals and the odd numered ones have small stars. All of the markers, including the sub-second dial, are gold filled. The watch comes on an authentic, vintage NOS J.B. Champion fine SS mesh band that is adjustable from a beefy 8 ½ inches down to 6 inches by an ingenious, secure cam- locking device w/ an equally secure snap closure. There is no fading of the dial and no scratches, chips, or gouges on the dial, hands, case whatsoever.

This a truly georgous watch for a man or woman with no visible flaws for quite a nice price. It runs/ winds fine, but I don’t know the service history.

I have plenty of references and will furnish upon request. Insured EMS postal 5-day shipping from So. Korea to anywhere in the world is an additional $20; uninsured postal to anywhere in the world is free! After being scammed on a recent sale on WUS, I’ll only accept a bank money order, or cash in payment-sorry no exceptions and NO PayPal. I’ll ship immediately after the MO clears or ASAP, if cash.

SEE PICS HERE: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/
Thanks,

Bill
wrs111445 at yahoo dot com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts