WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS – near mint Parnis B&R homage automatic. Price $110, including PayPal and USPS Priority shipping to US address.

Watch is 46mm x 46mm. Watch has power reserve indicator and date function. Only the very faintest minor scratches – has a brushed finish. Crystal is mineral glass – no scratches. The power reserve and date indicators work fine. It’s keeping very good time – approximately + 12 seconds/day. It can be wound via the crown and the power reserve measures the PR well. The screwbars work fine. In the interest of full disclosure, the watch has a slightly stuttering second hand – hardly noticeable – similar to some Miyota movements (I’m pretty OCD about my watches – and it doesn’t bother me). This doesn’t affect the timekeeping though.

The watch is on a B and R bands aftermarket strap and brushed buckle. Strap is long length (130/90). Strap is 24mm at the lugs and takes a 24mm buckle. I’m including the original, regular size, strap (black) and buckle (brushed). The original strap is in new, unworn condition but the quality is only adequate. Note on longer length strap – I wore it on the third hole and have a 7.5 in wrist. It should fit someone with a 8.5 or 9.0 in wrist comfortably.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts