WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my “The Citizen” Chronomaster AQ4030-51E. This watch is rated to 5 seconds per year accuracy (most grand Seiko 9F watches are only rated to 10 spy), has a perpetual calendar, independently adjustable hour hand, is constructed all from titanium with the Duratect alpha coating.

Condition overall is good. The high polish bezel does have a few scratches on it despite the duratec coating, and a couple of scratches on the clasp. Comes with full box and papers.

Price is $2100, including shipping within CONUS. I can ship elsewhere at additional cost. Payment via Venmo or PayPal (G&S for members with feedback only). The only trade I would consider is one of the 37.5mm washi paper models (I am selling as the size is a little larger than my preference)

Specs:
40mm diameter
20mm lug width
12.5mm thick
46.5mm lug to lug
100m water resistance with screw down crown
87g with all links included (for reference a similarly sized Rolex Explorer 39mm weighs around 130g)
Dial made of traditional tosha washi paper giving it an incredible texture to it
MSRP ¥370,000 (around $3500)

Review of the smaller, non-lumed version

Pictures:

Watch has phenomenal lume

Trying to pick up the dial texture

Watchuseek feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Final price drop to $1900, final week of it being listed. After that I am going to withdraw the listing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts