WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello & Welcome!

I'm offering up for sale a 100% Brand New Vintage Seiko 7N36-6A09 200m Dive watch for sale. (Head Only)

She's 100% NOS condition, with blue caseback sticker intact.
Pearl opalescent dial, workhorse 7N36 quartz movement with the much sought after (black day/date wheel) background. 2-tone Stainless Steel case with Gold/Grey accented 120 click Heavy-Duty bezel. Gold crown, Gold accented raised dial indices and outlined hands. Brand New low-drain SR920SW Silver Oxide battery installed. Convex crystal. The watch is 100% Original and running strong and all functions work perfectly, crown has about 4+ full turns to snug down.
I've had about 3 of these beautiful High-Quality Seiko Divers watches in NOS sample marked condition, and this is the last one available for sale!

* Manufactured: February 1991
* Serial number: 120196
* Model: SHC010
* Width: 44mm, with crown 46mm
* Height: 46mm
* Thickness: 11.5mm
* Lug Width: 22mm

Price: $175.00 shipped in the Conus, and about $7 dollars more if shipped internationally safe & secure registered with tracking signed for delivery.

Payment: (Paypal) is fine, I also accept (USPS Money Order) or (Cashiers Bank Check) and if you don't have access to these options then (Western Union) is fine.

Watch is located in Upstate New York, USA
My addy is: [email protected]

Cheers-Jimmy

·
Banned
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Watch is now Sold, pending arrival of funds!...Thanks buyer & WUS trade forum!...

Watch was sold for $173.00 shipped!
Thanks,
Jimmy

Hello & Welcome!

I'm offering up for sale a 100% Brand New Vintage Seiko 7N36-6A09 200m Dive watch for sale. (Head Only)

She's 100% NOS condition, with blue caseback sticker intact.
Pearl opalescent dial, workhorse 7N36 quartz movement with the much sought after (black day/date wheel) background. 2-tone Stainless Steel case with Gold/Grey accented 120 click Heavy-Duty bezel. Gold crown, Gold accented raised dial indices and outlined hands. Brand New low-drain SR920SW Silver Oxide battery installed. Convex crystal. The watch is 100% Original and running strong and all functions work perfectly, crown has about 4+ full turns to snug down.
I've had about 3 of these beautiful High-Quality Seiko Divers watches in NOS sample marked condition, and this is the last one available for sale!

* Manufactured: February 1991
* Serial number: 120196
* Model: SHC010
* Width: 44mm, with crown 46mm
* Height: 46mm
* Thickness: 11.5mm
* Lug Width: 22mm

Price: $175.00 shipped in the Conus, and about $7 dollars more if shipped internationally safe & secure registered with tracking signed for delivery.

Payment: (Paypal) is fine, I also accept (USPS Money Order) or (Cashiers Bank Check) and if you don't have access to these options then (Western Union) is fine.

Watch is located in Upstate New York, USA
My addy is: [email protected]

Cheers-Jimmy

·
Banned
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to: Bernard D. in Scotland, and WUS sales forum!

Many thanks Bernard, and I'm glad you love the watch and have recieved it AOK.

A straight forward sale with no problems whatsoever, and a great buyer I might add.

Cheers, :-!
Jimmy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts