WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC_0123.jpg DSC_0120.jpg DSC_0117.jpg DSC_0119.jpg DSC_0118.jpg DSC_0122.jpg DSC_0114.jpg DSC_0115.jpg DSC_0116.jpg DSC_0112.jpg DSC_0113.jpg

This particular Memovox from circa 1960s is in good condition regarding its age. The crystal is in fantastic condition with hardly noticeable scratches and the dial is naturally aged with a gorgeous patina and some wear over time. The case is 10k gold filled and measures 34.5mm without crowns. The signed alarm and time setting crowns are in great condition! The slightly polished case has very little wear if any as you can see in the photos. The movement is the original high end Calibre 814 manual winding and has been recently oiled by a professional watchmaker. It is keeping great time (+/- 1-2 minutes a day). Very importantly, the alarm works beautifully and sounds great when wounded and set! The watch is on a dark brown snake skin strap to compliment the gold. This watch is ready to wear to the office or casually to show off. It is truly a collectors piece! Message me with questions and interest. I reply prompt. Asking $999

Here is a video of the alarm going off that I took -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFNoC_1Nmk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts