WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I decided to part with this incredible watch, as I'm eyeing another watch..

It comes with quite the story; it was bought in 1985 by someone who basically forgot about it and stored it in a drawer somewhere. Recently this particular drawer was opened and this beauty emersed! A collector buddy of mine managed to pick it up and had it fully serviced, after which I had no choice but to buy it from him. I have enjoyed it for while now but as I'm looking to buy a vintage Chronographe Suisse, this one needs to go I'm afraid.

Examples like these are hard to find with all the re-dial examples out there.

So like I said, it is fully, freshly serviced and running at +1s/d, 277 degrees of amplitude and 0.2ms beat error. Not too bad for a movement this old!

It's a Seamaster 120 ref. 166.027 from 1968, with all the parts being original from the bottom to the top, even the Omega signed crystal, which is a rarity, even more so considering the condition it is in. Truly an unique example of how vintage Seamaster 120's should look. No re-dial crap.

If you have any other questions, want to see any photo's whatsoever, feel free to send me a message!

I am based in the Netherlands and will ship worldwide with track and trace. I have plenty of positive reviews here on WUS, go check those out!

Asking: € 2550 (Euro's) excl. shipping / OBRO

1 - 20 of 60 Posts