WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** SOLD ** Thanks WUS and buyer!

In a continuing effort to fit my collection back into my watch box, I am selling some of my prized possessions that don't get enough wrist time. My loss is your gain as I have priced these watches to sell quickly. My extensive positive feedback on WUS means you can rest easy and act quickly.

Next up for sale is my 1968 Transitional Pre-Moon Speedmaster. The serial number on the movement is a period correct 27,32X,XXX and the reference inside the case back is 145.022-68 ST. It has an excellent condition stepped dial with applied Omega logo. The hands appear to be original and not refinished. The Tritium on both the dial and hands displays a pleasant patina. The case is in excellent condition, exhibiting better than normal wear for a watch this age. The watch has a very nice bezel and insert with dot over 90. It also possesses an original crown with a narrow Omega logo.While the case back is worn, the seamonster logo and the complete "Speedmaster" inscription and Omega logo can be seen. The Caliber 861 movement is clean and keeps excellent time; all chronograph functions also work as intended. While the exact service history is unknown, there are multiple service marks inside the case back. The watch is being sold without boxes or papers and on the pictured Crown & Buckle strap.

I am offering my watch to US buyers only at $2,700 inclusive of all PayPal fees and fully insured shipping. Paypal is the only payment method accepted and payment is expected immediately upon acceptance of your offer to buy. Will only be shipped to verified Paypal addresses. Please view my pictures below carefully as they are an integral part of this FS posting. You can also check my extensive feedback in the watch deals section and buy in confidence. Lastly, trades are not being accepted and will be politely ignored. Thanks for looking.

Alan

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will consider reasonable offers. Will also consider international sale as long as purchaser agrees to additional terms. Contact me for details.

Alan​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts