WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Watchuseek, here for sale is a vintage Omega Geneve 166 041 with the beautiful automatic caliber 565 movement with a quickset date function. The watch was last serviced (according to the previous owner - I do not have a receipt for this) in March 2018. It measures 34mm in diameter with 18mm lugs. The date is changed by pulling out the crown to the third position, while timesetting takes place in the 2nd position. I don't know the exact date of manufacture but it is somewhere around 1969, so this watch is 50 years old and still running great! This is a testament to how great Omega was and still is as a watchmaker. You will see this watch still has its original Omega signed crown in the pictures below. To my knowledge all parts are original except the crystal and strap. All functions work as they should, and while I don't have a timegrapher I would estimate that this watch loses around 30-45 seconds per day. Keep in mind this is a very old vintage watch.

Through PayPal, CONUS only, I am selling for $400 shipped, OBO. Please feel free to make offers but no trades.

IMG_8401 - Edited.jpg IMG_8397.JPG IMG_8395.JPG IMG_8393.JPG IMG_8392.JPG View attachment 14186243 IMG_8399 - Edited.jpg IMG_3065.JPG IMG_3064.JPG IMG_3063.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump