WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: LINB Casio GIEZ GS-1000BJ-1AJF -- the hard to find all black version

this is another catch & release

the first Giez is the GS-1001-1ADR. It is LNIB, never wore it. Local purchase and all tags/manual/tin/box present. 99% condition.
Paypal'd & Shipped USPS PRIORITY w/tracking: $120

the other one is a GS-1000BJ-1AJF that I wore a dozen times and has been in a watch case since. This is the JAPANESE version, puchased from Seiyajapan for $350. To be conservative i'd rate it 92% because it's been worn but there are no marks, no scratches, etc. Outer/inner boxes/watch pillow/manuals all included.
Paypal'd & Shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL w/tracking: $SOLD$

Lots of watch refs available.

Thanks!

CASIO G shock "GIEZ" GS-1000BJ-1AJF

• Listed price: 38,850 JPY
  • Shock resistant
  • Solar powered
  • Water resistant 20 ATM
  • Atomic Timekeeping Fukushima, Kyusyu (Japan),Colorado(USA)
  • World time 27 cities
  • 1/20-second stopwatch
  • Battery power indicator
  • Power Saving
  • Auto-calendar
  • 49.8 X 46.8 X 15.2 mm / 92.0
  • Manual: [http://ftp.casio.co.jp/pub/world_manual/wat/en/qw4330.pdf]

Full Analog. The new Giez GS-1000J-1AJF is an amazing new watch design from CASIO Japan. It incorporates many new technologies, such as a new movement, a new battery, and an improved antenna for receiving atomic clock synchronization signals.

GS-1000 doesn't compromise on looks either. New solar panel technology allows its color to be brighter. The brushed and bead-blasted steel watch head is milled from a chunk of stainless steel. This gives the watch heft on the wrist lacking in models made from titanium. A high-quality black rubber cover and strap protect and accent the watch.

A new five-motor movement powers the seven arms that do multiple things tell the home time, tell World Time in 27 cities, display both simultaneously, set alarms, function as a 1/20th stop watch, indicate the battery charge level.

CASIO made a watch that can do all these things in full analog and still pass G-Shock shock test standards! A new gearing system allows the watch to be treated as hard as any G-Shock and still function as designed.

There is a new low-power battery in this Giez model. In addition, CASIO developed a new LSI algorithm that improves the sensitivity of the antenna for receiving atomic clock synchronization signals. LSI is a methodology involving statistical probability and correlation. Giez GS-1000J-1AJF is only released in Japan

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP for new pics!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
corrected specs

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been away for a few months and now that i'm back it's time to clear out the watch closet!!!

(GS-1001-1ADR pictured in last 4 pics, 1000BJ is SOLD)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts