WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is patr of my vintage Seiko collection. I regret doing this but I must thin up my collection to rise funds for newcomers.. you know the story :roll:

# 1 Seiko 6117-6410 Navigator Timer with serial #241716 on original bracelet.
Watch is in mint condition but for a tiny little nick on the bezel at 12:45 only noticeable in hi-res pics. A couple of scratches on back due to a clumsy watchmaker I guess (not me though...) Other than this the watch is mint and working fine. Bracelet is perfect too, as it has never been worn by me.
I bought it from Clement at the SCWTF 5 years ago and it's been sitting in the watchbox ever since.
No box or papers but original Paypal selling invoice.
A great collectors piece in a awesome condition hard to find.
Asking 280$ shipped worldwide by signed for registered airmail

# 2 Seiko 8305-9000 Sea Lion M77 Water Proof with serial #5632006 on genuine Seiko 18mm black calf strap.
The Sea Lion range were made in the '60's and were generally better than average. There is the M44, 77, 88, 99, 330 and 880.
However, the pick of these is the M77 and M99 which had the 30j 8305/6 movement. These are amongst the best watches of their time and very desirable.
Watch is in NOS condition if it wasn't for a tiny scratch on the plexy located at 07:30 near the bezel. This is hardly noticeable and easy to buff off.
Original blue sticker on back still remains.
Nearly impossible to find in this condition with this lovely charcoal black dial. ¡Just out of a time machine! :)
No box or papers.
I bought it NOS from Clement at SCWTF
Asking 229$ shipped worldwide by signed for registered airmail.

Both watches are located in Spain and I accept Paypal only.
Any question? Please ask.
Thank you

Speedtimer and Bell-Matic are for comparison only, not for sale.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Free strap with every watch to choose from 20mm Hirsch Carbon and 20mm black calf Bonetti Italy. Both lightly used but with a lot of live left.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Up with Christmas Special price reduction
Navigator 210$ shipped.
Sea Lion 185$ shipped.
+ A strap of your choice.
Thanks

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
# 2 Seiko 8305-9000 Sea Lion M77 ******SOLD****** Thank you buyer and WUS.

Seiko Navigator Timer still available......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts