WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All items have sold except for the Seiko Jubilee which has been re-listed here (thanks):

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=1837879#post1837879

Hello and good day to everyone here,

My name is Jason Medina and I have a few items up for sale today. I had planned on keeping all of these items but my Camaro didn't pass emissions this week and I have to pull all the funds together that I can to save up a bit to purchase some much needed emissions related items for the 'ol gal. ;-)

I am located in Castle Rock, Colorado and am a member of WUS and a few other online watch forums. I also have a 100% Ebay feedback score buying and selling items. I can get references if you'd like. :)

1. Up first is a used Seiko flat vent Z22. This is the made in Japan version that is very soft and supple (can you use that word to describe rubber lol?)... Not harsh and stiff like the wave vented ones. I did use the boil in hot water technique to curve this one to fit the wrist better. I only wore it for about a week. Rated at 95%. No waiting for weeks to get one from Ebay lol. I'd like (** Decided to keep this one**) $15 shipped conusa obo. Oconusa shipping available. It will depend on where you are located. (My apologies about the band still being wet.. I washed it before I took the pictures and it looks like it wasn't quite dry yet... Oh well, it smells like apples now lol.)

2. Up next is another made in Japan flat vent Seiko Z22 that is new in the package. Rated at 100%. No waiting for weeks to get one in from Ebay lol. I'd like $17 shiped (**Sold**) conusa obo. Oconusa shipping available. It will depend on where you are located.

3. The third item up for sale is a 22mm Ted Su dive strap (without buckle). I got this strap recently from Ted Su and it didn't work on the watch I had wanted it to... So off it goes! I am keeping the dive buckle. The strap is in 90% or better condition as I didn't wear it but I did try and mount it on a watch and couldn't get it to fit because the lugs on the watch I wanted to put it on were too long. I have taked a few pic's of the ends of the strap so you can see the exact condition and where I tried unsuccessfully to mount it on my watch lol. Basically I tried to 'squeeze' it a bit to get it onto the watch with no luck. I'd like $50 shipped (**SOLD**) conusa obo. Oconusa shipping available. It will depend on where you are located.

4. The fourth and last item up for sale is an all stainless steel 22mm screw-in buckle. This buckle has a polished finish and is new. I only took it out of the package for photos. I bought it for a strap project that didn't quite work out as I hoped. Rated at 100%. I'd like $15 (**Sold Pending Payment**) shipped conusa obo. Oconusa shipping available. It will depend on where you are located.

Edit--

I almost forgot... I also have a fifth item up for sale! I have a 22mm Seiko Jubilee bracelet (solid with push pins not the folded links type). This bracelet fits Seiko SKX dive watches (ex. SKX007) and is nearly new. There are a few light scratches on the clasp. All links are included as are the end links. Rated 95%. $25 shipped conusa obo. Oconusa shipping available. It will depend on where you are located.Thanks!

Welp... That's everything I can think of but if I've missed anything please PM me here or email me at foolintherayn 'at' aol 'dot' com and thanks! :)

Jason

PS -- I am not actively looking for trades but go ahead and 'try me'. All I will say is "no thanks". :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
22mm Screw-in buckle SPF. :)

Hello,

The 22mm screw-in buckle is sold pending funds. All other items available. :)

Jason

1 - 3 of 3 Posts