WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In 2001 and 2002 I build my first series of chronographs called the Metropolis. This watch was featured in the 2002 February edition of IW magazine and sold out within weeks of the issue of this story. This series was built from NOS parts. Silver dial with outer tachymetre and telemetre scales. Blued steel big hands and green small hands to match the logo. Gold plated case (37.2mm excluding the crown) with a stainless steel snap back. Landeron cal 48 movement completely overhauled in 2001 and recently oiled and timed - works perfectly. I have had many requests for this model since it sold out but this is the first time one has come back to me (trade in). It has been rarely worn and is in mint condition. Price is $595.00 FIRM plus insured shipping of $25 in the US and $35 outside the US (I do not ship to Italy and many other countries so please inquire). PayPal OK. Thanks, Craig [email protected] Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Jewellery Watch Fashion accessory Brass Metal

1 - 1 of 1 Posts