WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased this watch new from an AD on 4/30/21. Complete set with nearly all of the 5-year factory warranty remaining from Omega. The watch comes with everything I was provided with:

Omega instruction booklet
Omega outer box
Omega inner box
Omega hangtag
Omega plastic coffin
Factory Omega warranty card
Pictogram and master chronometer cards
Card holder

The Hesalite crystal is in perfect condition. There are no micro scratches or other blemishes, and it has never been polished.

The bracelet has been sized for a 6.75-in wrist, feels great, and is in perfect condition. Automotive paint protective film was applied to the bracelet clasp when new to protect from the scratches (it’s in perfect condition underneath the film, which can be simply peeled off if you don't want to retain it). All removed links will be provided.

The case is in near-new condition, however there is one very small mark towards the bottom of each lug. These marks are very, very minor and honestly most people would never notice them…it takes knowledge of where they are, an extremely critical eye, and the right lighting conditions to detect them, especially with the bracelet installed. No attempt to remove them has been made (again, they are so small I question whether it would even make sense to do so), although I suspect it could be accomplished with little effort by a competent watchmaker.

Paint protective film was also applied between the bracelet and case to eliminate the chance of rubbing between the parts, and to the solid case back to keep things new underneath. Crazy? Perhaps, but I’m a perfectionist and this was a grail watch I wanted to protect to the best of my ability.

The 3861 movement works flawlessly.

I have only worn the watch a handful of times, and it’s never been wet or polished…just carefully applied spray detailer before returning it to the watch box. Expecting a call from the crown shortly, and need to free up some resources.

Price: $5350 net via PayPal. This is a great deal for a near-new piece and the price includes shipping and full insurance. US sales only, I will not ship internationally. Happy to answer any questions, Facetime, etc.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had a few questions about the film applied to the watch. Quite simply, its just a fancy clear sticker. It is not paint, a clear coat, sealant, coating, packaging tape, etc. Specifically, it's Xpel Ultimate Plus (XPEL | Paint Protection Film | ULTIMATE PLUS | Self-Healing Clear Bra | High Gloss PPF), a high-end paint protective film commonly used in the automotive world. Its great stuff, and protects things like clasps from getting scuffed or scraped (I also use it on the polished slab side of my BB58). If you do not like it, removal takes seconds...just peel it off like you do for the stickers applied at the factory for protection during transport.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts