WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
PAM562 or Omega 2200.50 PO XL, most days
872 Posts
  1. I am selling some of my straps, as they aren't getting any wrist time.

The price listed includes shipping via USPS Standard Mail, CONUS ONLY and payment must be made via PayPal. I will send you a PayPal invoice once you email me letting me know what straps you would like. If you want the straps sent faster, we will discuss that in the email.

I have plenty of references here. Here they are: Paneristi Collectors' Market: Ref. Check for Raiff (SoCal996)

Again, I won't ship OCONUS, so please don't ask.

Thanks for looking.

RJ

Here are the straps: Sizes are listed in the pics. **I will take $600 for all of the straps together, plus shipping.**

1- Ted Su Dive Straps: The black/blue is unworn & unmounted (100%), and the black/white (98%) has been lightly worn, maybe 4 or 5 times max. The buckle is brushed steel. Price is $175 for both.

2- IsoFrane rubber diver strap (99%): I wore this once on my 243 and it went back in the box. It is basically new, but doesn't have the little plastic box. The buckle is brushed. Price is $105.

3- WotanCraft "Black Diamond" Leather strap (97%+): I bought this a while back when I didn't even have a Panerai, and only wore it a few times on the 243. It is a very nice strap with both a DLC buckle and keeper. Price is $150.

4- GSD (Greg Stevens Design) Black Leather strap (95%): Got this one from another 'Risti some time ago, and wore it on one of my old Hamiltons. It has a brushed buckle and one loose single, wide keeper. Price is $100.

5- Rob Montana WWII Ammo strap (92%): This strap is distressed direct from Rob, but it has seen some wear. It is broken in, and ready for many more years of wear. No buckle is included. Price is $120.

6- Blacked Out leather strap (100%): Bought it from a WUS member, and never wore it. It is unworn, but is very good quality and I priced it low to move it along. No buckle is included. Price is $50.​
  2. -

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ted Su's are looking to be SOLD. OHPF...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ted Su's are SOLD. BUMP.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMPO...