WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 shell cordovan straps from Nomos for sale. They were for my Nomos Orion but I'm using a different strap now. I might be interested in a trade of some sort as well (preferably writing instruments or additional straps of comparable value).

1) The first strap is the "small" brown strap with brown stitching, which didn't fit my 7.25" wrist too well (2nd to last hole). It came with the watch and was pre-owned when I received it. It's in generally good condition.

2) The second strap is the the "medium" brown strap with brown stitching. This has been worn some and has some marks on it, but is in generally good condition as well.

3) The third strap is a brand new "medium" black strap with black stitching. This strap is *brand new*. I didn't realize that I already owned this strap so I ordered a new one. Selling the new one as I don't need two identical black Nomos straps.

Here's a link to Nomos' FAQ where they discuss the respective lengths of the straps: Straps | Beautiful watches purchased online. Directly from NOMOS Glashütte.

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Additional pics available upon request.

Brown Small: $75
Brown Small.jpg

Brown Medium: $75
Brown Medium.jpg

Black Medium (New): $90
Black Medium.jpg

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
*SOLD* - Small Brown Strap

*SOLD* - Medium Brown Strap. Price drop to $60

Still Available (as of 8/27): New Nomos Medium Black Strap. Price drop to $75.

Black Medium.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts