WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a 100% new in box Smiths Commando. Currently sold out, and not sure if more are being made any time soon. I believe the next batch any 36mm watches won't be available until next month. Opened it, tried it on the wrist, and it just didn't click for me.

Price: $615 shipped via FedEx 2 day, fully tracked and insured to the ConUS. Happy to ship internationally at cost - i'll cover the first $20. Local pickup (DFW area) also welcome, and will come with a $20 discount. Not looking for trades at this time.

The Smiths commando is a 36mm Rolex Explorer 6429 homage, powered by a reliable/low-fuss miyota 9039 movement. Awesome case, rivet bracelet, and details.

The watch was removed from the carrying case, put on the wrist for 2 minutes, photographed, and then repacked. Everything is still wrapped in the original protective plastic.

Includes the full kit, w/ dated warranty card.

Specs:
  • 36mm case (39.3mm w/ crown) 43.5mm L2L
  • 11.3mm thick, including the sapphire crystal
  • 20mm Lugs
  • Vintage-style rivet bracelet with screw-pins for easy adjustments tapers to 16mm. Uses a low-profile pushbutton clasp
  • Miyota 9039 automatic movement (no ghost date) running at a wonderfully smooth 28,8k BPH
Product page at Timefactors: TIMEFACTORS | SMITHS COMMANDO PRS-47

2 - 0GmpaGD.jpg
3 - fniJ3kY.jpg
4 - ptiZiEf.jpg
5 - VnH2wFP.jpg
6 - 6JUGnNg.jpg
7 - ygaxhF1.jpg
8 - KF06ccy.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts