WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale near mint black dialed 38mm Christopher Ward C60 Trident with the old logo. I'm the first owner, watch was bought new in October 2016. Brilliant watch, hands down the best build quality I've seen for the price. Only selling because I've found myself a Speedmaster and need to raise funds.

As per the photos the watch is in near mint (TZ grading system) condition. No dings or chips, some very slight swirls on clasp and bracelet from desk diving and some very minor scratches on underside of lugs from strap changes. Rest of the watch is immaculate. Watch has the old (read better) CW logo which is no longer in production. Photos are an accurate representation of watch condition.

Comes complete with box, papers and an unworn black CW leather strap. Given was only purchased in October 2016 there is a substantial amount of CW's warranty left.

Price is this $USD520 by wire or PayPal from established members (plus 3% for fees). Shipping within Australia included and international orders will be considered on a case-by-case basis with priority, tracked and insured shipping for a flat rate of USD$30. No trades will be considered.

Plenty of positive feedback available. Buy with confidence:

climbsmountains86 - Great seller
Working with climbsmountains86 was a Joy!
climbsmountains86 Great seller
climbsmountains86- Great deal
Climbsmountains86 good seller

Thanks for looking!

20170327_181846.jpg
20170327_181828.jpg
20170327_182010.jpg
20170327_181946.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts