WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are four G-Shocks from my collection. All prices include USPS priority mail and paypal fees.

Paypal and CONUS only please.

First is a GW5600-J. The date code is from 2011. Condition is very good with a couple of very small scuffs on the strap, crystal is perfect, all functions work as they should and the battery is consistently on high. Includes a box(not original) and no manual or other paperwork. SOLD$65SOLD

Second is a GW9200 riseman, excellent condition, some very small scuffs, crystal and bezel are scratch free. All functions work as they should, includes tin and manual. Reduced SOLD $135 SOLD

Third is a GWM-5610. Excellent condition, date code is from 2014. Crystal is perfect, bezel and strap a couple of very small marks. Includes paperwork, box and tin. SOLD$75SOLD

Fourth is a GW6900BC-1JF. Excellent condition, I don't have the original composite bracelet, comes with strap adapters and the two nato straps pictured. Date code is from 2011. Also includes manual, hang tag, outer and inner box. Reduced to WITHDRAWN

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts