WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a G-Shock GLX-150, G-Shock DW-8400, 2 Swatch watches and 1 ChronoTech 2223J White.

Payment by Paypal only to confirmed CONUS addresses
. No trades. Low balls ignored. I have done of deals here and have flawless feedback. I also have 100% feedback on Ebay (Angtfus401)
PM me with interest or questions.
PayPal email [email protected]

G-Shock GLX-150

This watch comes with all the boxes and papers. I wore this a hand full of times. Works perfect! Asking $85/$80 / $75 Shipped

The Original MudMan G-Shock DW-8400

RARE WATCH!!!
This watch comes with NO boxes and papers. I wore this a watch a bunch of times and loved every time I wore it. Doesn't get that much wrist time anymore. I am not the original owner. Works perfect! Asking $125/$120 / $115 Shipped

Swatch Watches

I bought these awhile ago and don't know that much about them. I never wear these anymore. The Black one has a slight scuff on the face and the plastic on the clasp broke off. I have a pic to show you. The Red one I bought a long time ago and its face has some scuffs on it. Both watches have new batteries. They both work perfect and both come with their box.

Black Asking $45/$40 / $35 Shipped

Red Asking $35/$30 / $25 Shipped

ChronoTech 2223J White

I got this watch as a gift and hardly wore it. It comes with box. It needs a new battery. Asking $75/$70 / $65 Shipped

Thank you for looking!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Re: --- FS: 5 WATCHES UP FOR GRABS ---

GLX - $70 shipped

DW-8400 - $110 shipped

Black Swatch - $30 shipped

Red Swatch - sold

ChronoTech - $60 shipped

1 - 20 of 41 Posts