WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom Genuine Grade A crocodile Leather.
Individually, farm raised crocodile. Excellent Craftsmanship. The pattern between the long and short straps matches.
These same croc leather are sold to France at USD13 per square centimeters. The straps are a bargain compared to the price of leather. All straps are made with French Leather lining. Craftman trained by a reknown French leather goods maker.

Photos are of exact straps for sale. Straps could easily be sold as Alligators at a much higher price.

All prices includes paypal and delivery via registered air mail. EMS could be arranged at cost.

1. Black with Red Stitches. Width: 26/24mm. Length: 125/75mm. Thickness: 5mm throughout. Price: USD130 Paypal and delivered.

2. Black Babyhornbacks with Cream Stitches. Width: 24/22mm. Length: 115/75mm. Thickness: 5mm excluding tip of Baby Hornbacks. Price: USD139 Paypal and delivered.

LONG, STRAIGHT & PARALLEL BABYHORNS

3. Black with Cream/off-white Stitchings. Width: 24/22mm. Thickness: 4.3mm throughout. Length: 115/75mm. Price: USD110.

4. Tobacco brown with Cream/off-white Stitchings. Thickness: 4.3mm throughout. Length: 115/75mm. Price: USD110.

5. Black. Width: 24/22. Length: 115/75mm. Thickness: Approx. 6mm tapering to 2.5mm. Price: USD100.

6. Honey with Cream Stitches. Width: 24/22mm. Length: 115/75mm. Thickness: Approx. 4.5 tapering to 2.3mm. Price: USD110.

7. Dark Oak with Cream Stitches. Width: 115/75mm. Thickness: Approx. 4.8mm tapering to 2.3mm. Price: USD110.

8. Cherry Red. Width: 24/22mm. Length: 105/65mm. Thickness: Approx. 4.5mm tapering to 2.2mm. Price: USD110.

9. Canary Yellow. Width: 22/20mm. Thickness: Approx: 4mm tapering to 2.2mm. Price: USD110.

Lining is French Cow Leather and strap is Handmade made by French trained Craftsman.

Many references available.

Email: [email protected]
Email for custom orders, enquiries or references. I have more than 30 straps on hand. Other sizes available. Thanks for looking.

Testimonial from Mr Mardig Sheridan:

Peter, thank you for the excellent quality honey brown crocodile watch strap for my IWC rose gold Pilot. It absolutely makes the watch sing. An OEM strap for that watch costs hundreds of dollars and frankly by comparison to your product looks like it was purchased at my local drug store. The quality and beauty of your strap is as fine as I've had on any watch I've owned. I look forward to purchasing more from you and encourage my fellow TimeZoners to take advantage of your products.

Mardig's Strap:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts