WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offering up my awesome VX-200, a really stand-out divers offering from Bulova. All of the of the features we look for: Swiss auto (2824-2) movement, sapphire crystal, screw down crown, uni-directional bezel, 200m rated water resistance. This is a super well made watch that will stand up to daily wear.

And the bracelet...oh, what a bracelet. 13 piece links create an incredible look on the wrist and make for an amazingly comfortable timepiece. It really, really makes this one stand out from the crowd. Full length is will accommodate an 8.5 inch wrist!

It just returned from my watchmaker where the following work was completed: New crown/crown tube installed, new gaskets, oiled, timed and regulated, case and bracelet lightly detailed. It is operating perfectly, keeping excellent time.

Case size is 42.00mm by 11.5mm thick. Lug end to end is 50mm.

I will call overall condition 89%. Crystal is clean, case and bracelet show only minor signs of wear. Accutron box, tag, and all removed links are included. This watch was worn and used, but not abused. A terrific daily wearer, and a super nice timepiece that is getting harder and harder to find!

$375 delivered in US, paypal payment preferred. Email with questions, and thanks for looking!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts