I have all three Adanac version for sale, 1986, 1988, and 1990 with date. Asking € 2100,- euro plus shipping from EU. ALSO POSSIBLE TO BUY JUST 1 WATCH . !! Or Close Offer !!

Adanac by Gallet Navigator 1986 for the USAF/Military with Automatic eta 2892-A2 movement instead of the original quartz. Runs strong with a sweeping seconds hand.

Original bezel, perfect dial, original hands but no more luminous effect, and as far as i can tell the crown is original too. The watch has battle scars from use and marks on the caseback from opening, nothing to weird for a watch that was probably active in military service.
DRILLED lug holes so it takes normal spring bars and you have the option to use straps and bracelets as well. As can be seen in the pictures there is a drill mark on the back of one of the lugs where a previous owner made its first attempt to drill out the lug. Fortunately there is enough metal left to secure the spring bar. Excellent action on the bezel, acrylic crystal is in good condition but has light swirls and marks visible under magnification. Comes on the steel bracelet set to fit my 18cm wrist, clasp is adjustable.

Adanac by Gallet Navigator 1988 for the USAF/Military with Automatic eta 2892 a2 movement !! instead of the original quartz. Runs strong with a sweeping seconds hand.

Original crown, perfect dial, original hands but no more luminous effect. The bezel is the Benrus Type 2 acrylic aftermarket insert from Lobtime HK, one which also has the 3D effect on the numerals. Some battle scars and marks on the caseback from opening, nothing to weird for a watch that was probably active in military service.
Fixed spring bars as per the original. Excellent action on the bezel, the acrylic crystal – not original- is in good condition but has light swirls and marks visible under magnification. Comes on the steel bracelet set to fit my 18cm wrist, clasp is adjustable.

Adanac by Gallet Navigator 1990
Very rare 1990 version with date !
I can find no evidence of military issue for this version, could be a Gallet initiative to propose a date version or their own commercial initiative like with the Swiss RAID version. Looks very similair to the later Marathon version of the Navigator ( will they ever come with a steel succesor ? ) Also with Automatic eta 2892 a2 movement but it comes with the original quartz movement and original hands. Runs strong with a sweeping seconds hand.

Original crown and bezel, perfect dial, the aftermarket hands still have luminous effect. Some minor scars and marks on the caseback from opening.
Fixed spring bars as per the original. Thight action on the bezel, the acrylic crystal is in good condition but has light swirls. Comes on the steel bracelet set to fit my 18cm wrist, clasp is adjustable.

Original quartz and hands for the 1990 are included in the sale, as well one more quartz movement included for either the 86 or 88 if you want to change it back, plus 3 original battery clips also included.

Paypal F&f or G&S is fine if you include the fees. Remember this is a private sale and no warranty or right of return is given. You get exactly what you see in the pictures and pictures are part of the description, if you have any questions please ask BEFORE buying. Also listed on ebay.