WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to sell one of my chronographs I have been wearing in rotation with my other watches. I really like the style and the color combination. This Swiss Aerowatch chronograph is sold out and especially this particular color - gold tone case, black dial and orange markers and hands. The overall majority of this model was white stainless steel case with green markers. The chrono features ETA 7750 automatic movement. I don't have to explain here on forum what it is. The chrono has a very nice black carbon textured dial. The strap is also special black carbon fiber with orange stitching on the outside and nice leather on the inside. Everything is in excellent condition. No really signs of wear accept the back cover that shows some small bruises. The strap is in good condition with a lot of life in it. The chronograph comes with the original inner and outer boxes. The inner box is in OK condition. I don't have the papers. The only thing I want to mention is that the strap is kind of short and will fit small to medium size wrist. If you have a large wrist, you would probably need to replace the strap. All features work smoothly and all hands reset to zero nicely. Chrono is keeping good time. As I mentioned you will not find this model new in stored anywhere because it is sold out. The price in the US was about $1,000. I saw some ads from Europe with this model showing the price tag of € 1.275. I am asking $650. Below is some technical data:

Model Number A-61929-AA02
Watch features a black fiber face which complements the strap
Black carbon dial with fiber markings
Orange luminous hands, hour markers and Arabic numerals
Black sailcloth strap with leather backing and orange contrast stitching
Buckle clasp
30 minute and 12 hour subdials
Date display at 3:00
Swiss automatic movement
Sapphire crystal
Water resistant to 50 meters
Case dimensions: 43 mm wide x 14 mm thick