WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale are bunch of watches, which are just sitting in my watch box and not in use. Couple are quartz(not sure of batteries running) and rest are automatics.

Selling them for below prices + $8 shipping in CONUS. Won't be shipping with boxes, just as shown below.

• [SOLD] Deep Blue Seaquest Driver 42mm(Quartz) $85: Great 1000 meters dive watch with day-date functionality.
  • Invicta 46mm (Automatic) $50: Seiko automatic movement and nice aftermarket rubber strap.
  • CCCP Aleksandrov Gray Dial 43mm(Automatic) $75: Bought as a novelty, never worn.
  • Michael Kors Jetmaster 45mm(Automatic)$65: One or only good watch in MK, an automatic, pictures don't do justice here. Again bought for novelty purpose.
  • Ticino Type A Pilot watch 44mm (Automatic)$75: Miyota caliber automatic
  • Swiss Legend (Orange) 46mm (Quartz)- one of the best bracelets and that's one of the reasons to keep it so long. $15 with purchase of any other watch above if you ask. Comes with as is, bracelet upto 7.25 inches fit.
  • Tevise Submariner homage 42mm(Automatic) FREE with purchase of any other watch above if you ask.

Please look for pics on google to see how great they are in good pics. Most of them in great almost hardly worn condition.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for any question.

If anyone wants to buy all of them, I can do them for a great deal!

Watch Photograph White Light Analog watch
Watch White Analog watch Guitar accessory Goggles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts