WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to clear out the watch box a bit and raise some funds. Multiple watch purchase discounts! Buy the whole lot for $1,050 paypal and shipped! If you bought all of the watches separately it would cost $1,540!

CONUS and verified paypal addresses only!

Descriptions and prices below from bottom row left to right

March2021 Sale.jpg

1. Debert - BP Bathyscape homage. Miyota 82xx automatic movement with display caseback; 43mm 50m WR (NOT A DIVER). Get an iconic look for the price of a strap, the sailcloth strap alone is worth half my price; no box or papers- Gone! $95 OBRO;

2. Edox Moonphase - Swiss Made automatic with Moonphase. 42mm with lumed hands, sunray silver dial, will come with box, blank warranty card and OEM strap with lots of life left; Probably one of the cheapest automatic moonphase watches available - Gone! $395 OBRO;

3. Invicta Turquoise Cushion case Diver - 48mm but virtually no lugs so lug to lug is approx. 52mm NHII 35 automatic movement with display back. Beautiful radiant turquoise dial. Yellow Invicta Box and paperwork - $140 OBRO;

4. Melbourne Lonsdale Mod - 42mm NHII 35 automatic movement with display back with nicely decorated rotor. Beautiful broad arrow hands were installed by previous owner. Original handset and box/papers and all links come with this nice teal blue all-rounder. 100m WR screw down crown. - $295 OBRO

5. Vostok Amphibia Yellow Dial Diver - 40mm case, 200m WR automatic. Screw down crown. This is sold out. Get Doxa looks at a Russian watch price. Would prefer to sell to experienced Russian Watch owners. The crown stem is wobbly (all Vostoks are like this) and it is designed this way. As a result sometimes when the crown is screwed back down, the stem does not reseat properly. Simple fix is to unscrew the crown pull it back out and do it again. Kind of wonky but this is a common trait with Vostoks. Comes with box and paperwork - Gone! $135 OBRO. Also have the Vostok Mesh Bracelet for an extra $10;

6. LeJour Vintage Diver - Swiss Made ETA 2824 40mm 300m WR Teal Blue Diver. This is also sold out! Comes with box and papers and the OEM leather strap. (Top row, right).

DISCLOSURE ITEMS For the LeJour:

1) The lume on the bezel pip is gone, must have popped out.

2) The bracelet is non-OEM and purchased from Amazon. When it arrived, the seller "frankened" it by putting an end link on one end which did not have a notch to insert a spring bar tool. It was the only brushed finished version available. So I was going to exchange it, but wanted to try it on the watch to see how it looked, quickly and then take it off again.

Well I got it on, but in my haste I put it on reverse so that the end that should have been at 12 was put at 6, so the clasp is upside down from the normal position. I was also not able to undo the bracelet with even the thinnest spring bar tool so rather than damage anything I kept it on.

The bracelet looks to be a perfect match for this watch, but for the upside down clasp. I have all the links.

Thus, a greatly discounted price of $475 OBRO. These sold for about $800 new.

LeJour Vintage Diver Specs

If you are interested in more than one, PM for a discounted price. The take it all price is just that ONLY AVAILBLE if you buy the whole lot!!!

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will also consider trades down (your watch plus cash to me) or Multiple watch trades (2 or more of mine for 1 of yours).

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Debert and Edox are gone! The rest are available.

Take them all for $850 Paypal & Shipped CONUS for a savings of over $200!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
The Vostok Amphibia is GONE! - Everything else is available not marked as GONE!

Get the remaining 3 for $700 Paypal and Shipped! CONUS only

1 - 20 of 23 Posts