WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Airway Monza — Extremely rare Lemania 5100 chronograph – >>>>> LAST CHANCE DISCOUNT!!! <<<<<

First, let's make this clear: I'm not looking for a trade here. I need the cash, so it will have to be a straight sale.

It is with much regret that I am forced to put my very rare Airway Monza for sale. This watch was made by well-known sub-contractor Benedom before the company was absorbed by LVMH to become Christian Dior's watchmaking arm. When this chronograph was made, it appears that Airway was meant to be an actual brand but it never took off the ground. It is to be noted that a near identical model with blue dial was sold under the name "Theorein Silverstone".

Here are this unusual chronograph's main features:

• Movement: Swiss Lemania calibre 5100 automatic chronograph movement
  • Crystal: Flate raised crystal made at the very least from reinforced mineral glass, and possibly sapphire. I cannot tell for sure.
  • Case: Brushed/polished stainless steel case with solid 18K gold bezel with engraved tachy scale
  • Dimensions: 40 mm in diameter without the crown or pushers, 14.3 mm thick
  • Caseback: screw-in, steel
  • Crown: Gold coloured screw-down crown. Despite their appearance, the pushers are not screw-down.
  • Dial: white dial with champagne sub-dials, gold indices, and day indication
  • Strap/bracelet: After-market thick leather strap from Timefactors.
  • WR: 10 ATM / 100 meters
According to what I could gather, this watch was made in the late 80s and was part of a pre-series batch sold after the idea of mass production was abandoned. It is used and in overall good condition. The movement is ticking strong, keeps accurate time and chrono functions work flawlessly, but I don't know when it was last serviced.

Before I pull the plug on this sale and keep this watch for myself, I am now offering for a very limited time the opportunity to acquire it for 495 Euro, delivered anywhere in Europe with full insurance. For North America or Japan, please add an additional 25 Euro to the price. Please note that I only take PayPal. Of course, any customs duties or charges are the responsibility of the recipient.

If you are interested, please contact me by PM. Do it quickly before I change my mind for good!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Airway Monza — Extremely rare Lemania 5100 chronograph

Bump, with price reduction!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Bump, with new further reduced price!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Bump, with final price reduction.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Bump, with last chance discount for a very limited time.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bump, and that'll be the last one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts