WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new and unworn.This is one of 999 watches that Alba introduced as their first automatic watch.Highly collectible and inexpensive.These have all been sold.$225 delivered !!!! no better price anywhere.Comes with bracelet,boxes,papers,etc.no trades,thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'll take this one too, if still available.

Brand new and unworn.This is one of 999 watches that Alba introduced as their first automatic watch.Highly collectible and inexpensive.These have all been sold.$225 delivered !!!! no better price anywhere.Comes with bracelet,boxes,papers,etc.no trades,thanks.

·
Registered
355 Posts
You're a brave man my friend...December 2006
Bob is stand up guy. Bought a watch from him 2 days ago. Good communication, shipped in 12 hours, and he has given tracking number. Unless he sent a rock all is well!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I think hes saying brave not because the seller is dubious but rather because the post is over 3 years old

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
these are my watches and the reason the pics are over 3 yrs. old is because i am too lazy to take new ones.its unbelievable but they still look the same!!!!!!!!!,brand new and unworn.my feedback is 100%.and by the way oldbaldcheater,i sent you 2 rocks not one because you are a cool dude !! Bob.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts