WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale is my blue dial Alpina Alpiner.

I bought the watch a couple of years ago gray market. The watch started running too slow so I sent it back for service and got the run around. I really like the watch, so I decided to source a top grade ETA 2824 and have a watchmaker replace the old movement.

I did this over the summer of 2017 and wore the watch in rotation meaning you would be getting a nearly new top grade movement. The watchmaker used the old rotor so that it still says Alpina. Needless to say, the watch keeps GREAT time.

I do not currently have a case back tool handy to take a pic of the movement but I will guarantee that the movement is indeed top grade and I will fully refund if you are not satisfied that it's the movement I say it is.

I really love this watch, but need the funds more at this point.

The watch is in really great shape considering I wore it regularly for a while. There are some very light marks on the case with some light marks/ swirlies on the polished center links. The brushed links look great. I nearly had the bracelet fully brushed and I think it would look great if done. I tried to take pictures of the marks. One other thing I'll mention, but not pictured. There are faint marks on the date wheel I think during 2 days. I guess the watch maker rubbed the wheel when installing. I noticed it weeks after I had the new movement installed. I didn't really bother me.

The watch comes with the OEM box and papers with the exception of the original warranty card. All bracelet links are included in sale.

4.5 mm case. 21mm lug width. 50mm lug to lug

I'm asking $510 shipped CONUS. Honestly the movement alone cost me more than half of that. Plus you get a great looking watch with a killer blue dial.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts