WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Overview:
Up for sale is my Alpina Alpiner Chronograph with the blue dial. I bought this one on a whim (which I tend to do much too often) and merely sized it and wore it around the house for a few hours. Ever since my Tudor came in, I haven't worn much of anything else so this one is next to go on the chopping block.

The watch is in overall near mint to mint condition as I bought it brand new and only wore it around the house for a few hours. Everything functions properly and the watch is definitely a looker, I especially like the domed box crystal which sits proud of the bezel. The watch was purchased through a gray market dealer and will come with the outer box, inner box, hang tag, all bracelet links, booklets, and Sigma Time warranty card. I also kept all of the plastic wrapping that was originally on the watch when I bought it.

Specifications:
-41.5mm case diameter
-Alpina AL-750 automatic chronograph movement (Valjoux 7750)
-"Glassbox" sapphire crystal
-Navy blue dial with sunray pattern
-Applied hour indices
-Lumed indices and hands
-50 meter water resistance
-Stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp
-Retail = $2,850

Price:
I am looking to get $675 > $625 which includes paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority within the US. I would be willing to ship overseas on a case by case basis. Feel free to message me with any questions or inquiries you may have. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump and reduced to $625, fantastic bang for the buck!

Reactions: tikkathree
1 - 2 of 2 Posts