WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my brand new Rolex Sea-Dweller 50[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary 43mm (Reference Number 126600 stainless steel).

The watch is less than two weeks old (warranty card stamped in September) and was purchased new by me from an Authorized Dealer. This means it is still under warranty for almost 5 more years.

The watch was never worn and includes all paperwork and articles that came with it from the factory. All books, warranty card, bezel guard, tags and box.

I am selling to help fund the purchase of another couple of Rolexes. Priced to sell at $11,999. This is less than what most would pay through a dealer after taxes. US bank wire price includes fully insured shipping anywhere in the CONUS. I would consider international under the right circumstances.

I have impeccable feedback on eBay. I also have impeccable feedback on Audiogon – multiple high end transactions. I sold my Sea Dweller 4000 here on WatchUSeek and am happy to provide that reference. Feel free to contact me via phone: 31two-4three6-222nine or PM or email.

Thanks for looking and your consideration.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts