WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Anonimo Militare Automatic - 10 Years Anniversary Citimex Limited Edition 43mm ( 2010 )

This is the limited edition version for Anonimo Militare Automatic that was specially created for Citimex. With Only 100 pcs Limited Edition and for each color only had 10 limited Edition.

Condition :
- Mint 95%, Leather : Worn 92%
- Complete with Box, Papers, Visconti Special Edition Fountain Pen and Buben & Zoorweg Watch Winder.

Retail Price : USD 5400
Asking Price : USD 2200 + Shipping

Payment Method : Wire transfer or Paypal ( +3% with confirmed address ) also very welcome F2F deal at Jakarta, Indonesia.
Note : I will be travelling to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore ( 17 -23 September 2013 ) Let me know if you want to do F2F there, latest 16th Sept.

Contact me at [email protected] or if you need my Whatsapp number just email me :)

all my feedback are in local indonesian forum and my blog ( Testimonial | MuS Watch ) and most of it will be in bahasa Indonesia so you will need google translate or using chrome with automatic translate will help a lot :D

This is my first post in WUS, So please ask me if you had any questions :) Hope I could do more transactions to gain more feedback from international buyers :)

Here are the pictures, Enjoy it :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts