WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You won’t see this gorgeous Anonimo (Firenze) come up for sale very often. It is a complete package with boxes and all paperwork. I will describe it as LNIB without a mark anywhere. Slight crease on Kodiak strap just from storage. This one was manufactured in Firenze in same factory and workers that Panerai left when Richemont purchased and moved Panerai to Switzerland. The quality of these Firenze models is amazing I own 3 others besides this beauty, so have been a big fan for many years. I have feedback on this forum that goes back over 15 years. I believe this model retailed for about $7,500. I would like to get $2,500 REDUCED TO $2,250 LAST REDUCTION $2,000 shipped CONUS ONLY. Please no trades at this time.

Movement: Automatic DUBOIS DEPRAZ 2035 chronograph module, manufactured upon Anonimo specifications with rotation of the chronograph functions module to position the stem at h. 6 and push-buttons at h. 9. Base module ETA 2892°2; 47 jewels, colimaçon finish, adjusted 4 positions, 28.800 A/h. Powe reserve: about 40 hours.

Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds at h. 9; central hand for chronograph seconds; minute subdial at h. 3; hour subdial at h. 12; Magnified date window at h. 6.

Watch Case: Sand-blasted AISI316 Plus stainless steel, diameter 43.40 mm, screw locked satinated bezel and back cover. Ox-Pro blackening treatment and passivation process of the case surface for antireflection and anticorrosion functions. Successive sandblasting finishing cycle to improve resistance to wear (Drass). Patented exclusive crown vanishing locking device (integrated with watch strap) protects crown positioned at h. 6. Stainless steel shaped push buttons on the left side of the case in protected position. Domed sapphire crystal. Exhibition back with flat sapphire crystal. Water Resistance: 12 ATM

Dial: Extra thick dial with applied elements: hour indexes treated with luminous coating for superior day/night readability; concentric military time scale (00:00/24:00). Baton hands and “leaf” small second hand treated with luminous coating. 30 minute subdial at h. 3, 12 hour subdial at h. 12, under dial magnified date window at h. 6.

Wrist Strap: Manufactured and hand finished in patented Kodial process calfskin to allow for extended immersion in fresh and sea water (24 continuous hours). Anonimo engraved on reverse of stainless steel buckle.
Watch Analog watch Black Clock Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Silver
Watch Analog watch Light Watch accessory Clock

1 - 20 of 22 Posts