WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Genuine Anonimo Militare Crono Mod 2007

For those not familiar with this watch it is an extremely rare Anonimo Militare Crono with pale yellow dial. The brilliant casework must be seen to be believed - handcrafted in Florence, utilising a Swiss ETA based movement, this is a stunning piece which will be a shame to see go.

I purchased this piece only a few months ago, and am selling to fund another hobby. The watch has only been worn half a dozen times, and is in immaculate condtion. Crystal is perfect, as is it's timekeeping. The watch comes on a black Anonimo Kodiak strap w/ red stitching and Anonimo Tang buckle.

Limited edition and no longer available in stores. Don't miss your chance to purchase this beautiful piece at a steep discount to its retail price of $7300.

Technical specs can be viewed here: http://www.anonimo.com.au/technical_features.php?id=6

The sale includes the following:

• Anonimo Militare Crono 2007 on black/red Kodiak strap
  • Inner Box
  • Outer Box
  • Papers
  • Warranty Card - unsigned
The images of the watch also form part of the description. Feel free to request more information and pictures and I'll endeavour to assist where possible.
If you're located in Melbourne please feel free to check it out in person prior to purchase. Will send anywhere in Australia free of charge, and Worldwide shipping can be arranged at the buyers expense. Message me for a quote.

Price: $3299 AUD - Paypal/Wire Transfer

References available upon request. Many successful transactions here, as well as over 200 positive reviews on the bay (phunky_monkeyz)

Thanks!

Dane
:-!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Anonimo Militare Crono Model 2007

SOLD :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts