WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased another Anonimo and must sacrifice this one to pay for it. This is a great watch with minor signs of wear, keeping time within -10 secs per day. The most significant sign of wear is a little ding at 10:30, but otherwise watch looks great.

Watch comes with box, manual, papers, original vanilla rubber strap, OEM Kodiak leather, and OEM Kodiak croc straps.

Asking $2450 Paypal, US buyer, and I'll cover fees, shipping, and insurance.
Movement: Automatic, caliber ANONIMO 01.0 on base ETA 2824-2, rotor manufactured to Anonimo specifications; 21 jewels. Colimaçon finish, adjusted 4 positions, 28.800 A/h. Power reserve 40 hours.FunctionsHours, minutes, central seconds, magnified date window at h. 4
Watch Case: Sand-blasted AISI316 Plus stainless steel, diameter 45.00 mm, maximum diameter at the protection crown tool 46.40 mm; satinated bezel and back cover. The locking system of the bezel and back cover works with external female thread bars, easily replaceable and connected to the back cover, and rotation hinges at h. 9.
Great dimensions crown, comfortable hold, with innovative locking system in protected position at h. 4 and warning red signal.
Automatic helium expulsion valve. Extra thick domed sapphire crystal.
2000m water resistance!

Can you see the ding in this picture? It's really small, so it's hard to see, but I'm an honest guy so had to tell ya!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still available :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bottom line reduction to $2350

I've never seen a Professionale that low before. Here's a great chance to get a tremendous amount of true Italian watch for a great price!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I've had the pleasure of chatting with some very nice WIS about this one, but no one has pulled the trigger yet. So here's your chance to experience Anonimo's most fantastic watch case on your wrist at a great price! :)

And here's a wristy from a few months ago just for fun

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$2350! Happy Sunday

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold! Thanks Ernie and friendly buyer :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts