WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would rate this in the upper 90% range. There is only one very small mark on case and I can't get a picture of it,,,I've seen much worse at the AD.In terms of movement...I picked this up a few months ago for the very good price of 1500, but after arriving the winding geers were turning the rotor soit needed a service (happens when you buy used). Anyway,,,decided to use the best,,,stoll and co. Had a complete movement service and pressure tested. There was one issue with the date but was resovled and pretty much in next to new condition. Stoll (and many others) do not polish the caseback, so if you look carefully you can see evidence that the caseback was removed. Keeping nearperfect time certainly within 10 secs a day and simply in great shape. Crown issmooth. Probably the best overall watch in my collection now...so why not let someone else have it and take a loss at the same time? actually I just"need" a tourby with a ham movem....so what can I do? This is a veryLE, number 66 out of 98 so odds are no one else will have this on. Box in great shape and unsigned papers. Rubber strap is also in great shape...I have a generic buckel but for those who enjoy pain I will also provide oem buckel.

dial is near impossible to describe...looks pale white most of thetime...sometimes takes on a yellow like..

Here is my best price and the lowest I'll go just to cut to the chase...I paid1500 plus the service along with new bars was 400. The lowest I'll take is 1700NET to me....so, in the end, you add shipping and any other fees and I end upwith 1700 total. I prefer those with a history and good rep and to keep itwithin the US. Drop me a PM or I'm at [email protected]

please feel free to tire kick and ask any questions...I always enjoy the smalltalk with others that share my wierd addition...

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are two pics without dust in sunlight.....Also,,,I might be interested in a part trade....say 1000 usd + you watch that would actually sell for 700. divers and unitas based are on my list right now....

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just for full disclosure, if you hit the right angle and light I was able to get a shot of some case issues...not sure if these marks could be removed....I'm sort of dig'n this case right now anyway...so fine if it doesn't sell...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts