WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my Artego 300M Diver which is a great value dive watch from one of the great boutique dive watch companies. This version has the black dial, stainless steel bezel, silver plongeur hands, and brushed case and bracelet finish. It has a very clean and classic look and the wet ink-like black dial coupled with the vintage style diver case makes this watch a definite looker.

Here are some general specs:
-Miyoto 8215 Movement
-Brushed Stainless Steel Case
-Brushed Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet
-45mm Case, 24mm Lug Width
-Sapphire Crystal w/ Inner AR Coating
-120 Click Uni-directional Bezel

The watch is in overall excellent condition with just minor swirlies on the bracelet and some desk diver marks on the clasp. I believe there is a very small ding or nick on the underside of some of the lugs from strap changes. There are no scratches or marks on the crystal or bezel. The watch is hefty in both size and weight and feels solid and almost indestructible. Although the website doesn't specify, I believe the lume is C3 Superluminova and is one of the best out of all the watches I've owned (yes up there with the Omega 2254.50). It charges up super quick and then glows super bright. The watch is keeping excellent time at about +5 or so seconds per 24 hours.

I am looking to get $SOLD paypaled and shipped. It comes with the box, warranty card, and all extra links. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Pictures:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts