WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This authentic vintage Omega Gold Filled Watch Strap Buckle appears to be 13mm in size with little if any wear-I really do not see any wear except under the clasp which cannot be seen with the strap buckled
It has the classic Omega symbol on the front and Omega in block letters on the reverse
These original authentic buckles are hard to find, especially in this fine condition.
This would dress up any gold or gold filled vintage Omega watch and would look fabulous with a classic alligator black or brown strap.
Reasonably and fairly priced at $24 delivered via USPS payable by Paypal or Money Order
I also have a vintage Omega Box-unusual because it is not the normal red box usually seen with Omega watches. It is a soft padded brown color with Omega in gold written inside. This box held a 1950's calendar at 6:00 Omega Seamaster and I also have the original booklet that went with the box (I do not have the Omega watch). This would be a great addition to an Omega collection, especially if you have a 50's calendar at 6:00 watch-LMK any interest and include an email address and I can send pictures
Contact me at [email protected] with questions
002_zps7f6de14f.jpg 001_zps56fee0c4.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts