WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Genuine "Freemason" 1000% Handmade with Vintage hide all the way through,90+ year old on top 80 ish year old on the bottom,got these hides from my personal and VERY exstensive collection of leather that I have acquired over 2 years from around the World.
Specifications are 24/33/153/85, 4.05 mm thin, has reinforced holes Molded keeper,and naturally tubes fitted.
Asking $300 shipped in CONUS add $10 for overseas

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have this wonderful strap that is 120+ years old and one of my all time favorites, it comes from Argentina and this particular piece is from the center of the hide pretty much so it has a very nice body to it, and it is Gorgeous.
I made this for a friend in Greece, but my communication went haywire a bit mainly due to being overly tired, and I ended up building a totaly wrong strap for him LOL!!!! these things happen from time to time, and is just another Delaurian **** up.

24/24/142/85.

Asking $180 shipped in CONUS $10 extra for overseas.
Just to clarify I make these with nothing but my hands and NO!!... powered hand tools/machines blah blah blah whatsoever so please don't email me with questions about what powered tools you think I use , I 1000% USE NOTHING that requires power, I can build these in a tent on a mountain top with candles for lighting,or in a submarine with a flashlight for lighting lmao.
Flexible? YEP.

[email protected]

·
Registered
745 Posts
Shane I'll take em both mate :)

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I apologize should have marked these earlier as SOLD, thank you.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Shane,sweet work as always:-!

Jon what you putting them on?:-d

Martin

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Martin, knowing Jon he will have them mounted on something cooolio:-!

·
Registered
38 Posts
?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts