WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offering my Ball Trainmaster Arabic Chronometer Gold dial for sale. NM1038-SCA
This is a very rare watch in the US (in fact, everywhere). It has a textured gold dial (better photos and description at www.ballwatch.com).
It is approx 38mm with blued hands and a light gold dial. Sapphire crystal, see thru back, decorated movement. This has the hi lume T100 tubes in three colors! I looked for one of these for two years, finally a very few came into this country. It was purchased a few months ago from an Authorized Dealer in New York. It is complete with box and all papers, including COSC cert. It has been worn and sized, but is in absolutely perfect condition with not a mark on it. Keeping way better than COSC time, took it off the winder last night and it was exact to the second atomic time! All links are included. Will also sell without the bracelet, as I have other Ball watches I can use it on. I think the lugs are 20mm. The bracelet is solid, with solid end pieces and screw attachements. If you see one of these on a web site, just try to buy it! I looked for two years just to find one. I also have the silver dial version, and I decided I prefer that look, so this one goes. I will try to post better pics later, but for now these give the idea. The glow picture is taken under black light, but these tubes glow like this all night - in fact, for the next 25 years, no charging needed. This watch has a list price of $2299, and most of the AD's do not discount (I don't think there are any more of these available anyway, and they do not appear on the 2007 Ball brochure I picked up at the Ball World Tour).

I am asking $1500, but open to offers as I would like to sell. Keep in mind the list price and the rarity, look at the Asian websites, some do list it, NONE have it available for sale!

Please email direct
[email protected]
[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts