WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WATCH IS NOW SOLD.
I am regretfully selling my original Magnate and one other Ball watch to fund another priority in life. This model rarely comes up for sale. Many other watches have come and gone; this one has been a true favorite since day one. The build quality, legibility at any time of day or night, all-around capability, and visual appeal are all amazing. When I can, I will gladly buy this exact model again. The bracelet is sized to my 7.25" wrist; additional links, if needed, are easily obtainable from any Ball dealer. The movement is running extremely well and keeping very impressive time for me, within a few seconds per day. The bracelet, case and bezel have a number of very superficial small scratches and swirlies consistent with regular but not hard wear. Lume is fantastic but if you know Ball watches, that's no surprise. I love this handset, the crown system, and everything about the overall design, including the very cool case back with the bathyscaphe. Basically, I think this watch is designed to both delight and outlast its owner.

I'm asking [PRICE REDUCED] $1095 and I will even cover CONUS shipping and Paypal fees! Willing to consider non-US buyers on a case-by-case basis and with some added shipping cost. I've bought and sold a number of times here and elsewhere if you'd like references. Thanks for looking.

Specs from manufacturer:
BALL Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate watch with automatic ETA movement, stainless steel case and bracelet, black dial, sapphire crystal, patented crown protection system, and micro gas tubes for night reading capability.

Movement: ETA Cal. 2892-2 Swiss Mechanical Auto-wind.
Movement Features: Cold temperature endurance to -40 C.
Functions: Date calendar, window display.
Case: Satin finish. Solid Stainless steel.
Bezel: Highly polished finish.
Crown: Factory Logo engraved/embossed. Sport style, screw-down (threaded). Patented crown protection system.
Crystal: Sapphire. Anti-Glare treated. Flat profile. Bubble date magnifier.
Dial: Black color. 27 micro gas light (3H) tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability.
Hands: Steel color. Tritium luminous filled.
Case Back: Screw-down style ( threaded ). Factory Engraved/Raised Logo.
Band: Satin finish. Solid Stainless steel.
Clasp: Factory Logo engraved/embossed. Tri-fold, Sport style, with spring release.
Water Resistance: 300m/990ft/30atm.
Case Size: 40.00mm. 12.50mm.
Other: Shock resistance: 7,500Gs
Anti-magnetic: 12,000A/m.

Ball watch-7221063.jpg Ball watch-7221070.jpg Ball watch-7221069.jpg Ball watch-7221068.jpg Ball watch-7221067.jpg Ball watch-7221066.jpg Ball watch-7221065.jpg Ball watch-7221064.jpg

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate FM1096A

bump

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate FM1096A

bump