WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: one Ball Fireman Storm Chaser DLC Glow, CM2192C-P2-SL. This is a limited edition of 1,999 total watches. This is number 759 of 1,999 with the appropriate certificate. This is in excellent condition as can be seen in the pictures. There one small ding in the bezel by the 7 that I never noticed until I saw the close up in the pictures. This is running very strong and keeping excellent time. Like all current Ball watches this has tritium tubes for luminescence so it glows the same amount all night long. This model has 66 tubes, four different colors. The night shot is of this watch. The pictures show this on the leather strap with a deployment clasp that I wore the watch on. I'm not a fan of buckles so the leather strap worked out great for me. The original rubber strap is included and is new, never worn. I purchased this new from an authorized dealer in October of 2018. The box, CD, signed warranty card, and limited edition certificate are all included.

Model - Ball CM2192C-P2-SL
Movement - Automatic Ball caliber RR1402 (base ETA 7750)
Case - 43mm without the crown by 15.8mm, the crown and pushers are screw down
Crystal - sapphire
Dial - beautiful silvery white dial with blue chronograph sub dials
Strap - original ball rubber strap and buckle plus a leather after market strap

Price is $1,395 net to me, shipping to CONUS insured for full value with tracking is included. Feel free to ask questions or make a reasonable offer. You can reach me through watchuseek or email me - dave at pleasebuymystuff dot com.

I can provide references via eBay where I have over 7,000 100% positive feedback. Payment may be made by various methods plus, check, wire transfer, or cash. All payments will need to cleared and confirmed before shipping. I'm happy to do a face to face deal, we can meet at a local branch of your bank. I'm located in Annandale, Virginia.

stsa.jpg stsb.jpg stsc.jpg stsd.jpg stse.jpg stsf.jpg stsh.jpg stsi.jpg stsj.jpg stsk.jpg stsl.jpg stsk2.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts